Friday 7 June 2013

'Your penis looks like that of a pig' - Daughter tells her Father

A Harare man yesterday brought his eight children to court seeking a protection order against them for traumatising and making his life hell.

Roderick Chikengezha took his three sons - Tendai, Abel, Kaleb and five daughters - Margaret, Esnath, Patience, Vaida and Fiona to Harare Civil Courts accusing them of harassing and insulting him.

"I have a total of 17 children and I suffer from hyper-tension. Whenever I want to speak to them they insult me. They call me a dull and useless father because I do not know how to operate a cellphone and Esnath said my genitals look like those of a pig. I educated them but they torment me and my second wife," he told the court.

Roderick alleged that his children were being influenced by their mother to torment him and his second wife. He said he wanted the court to protect him from the children's violent behaviour.

In their defence, the eight children said their father was fabricating a case against them.

"He is a churchgoer and we do not know why he is not telling the truth. We respect him as a father and it has been a long time since we last paid him a visit," one of the daughters said.

The children said they had no problem if the protection order was to be granted because they do not visit their father.

Magistrate Vongai Muchuchuti ruled in Roderick's favour.

She said the children need to respect their father and desist from ridiculing and insulting him.

No comments:

Post a Comment