In Kelly Rowland’s new single ‘Dirty Laundry’, she admits
being jealous of Beyonce’s career after Destiny’s Child broke up and
also being in an abusive relationship.

On the track, Kelly sings:
“When my sister was on stage/ killin’ it like a
motherf**ker / I was enraged / feelin’ it like a motherf**ker / bird in a
cage / you would never know what I was dealin’ with / went our separate
ways but I was happy she was killin’ it / bittersweet / she was up I
was down / no lie I feel good for her but what do I do now / forget the
records off the record I was goin’ through some bullsh**t /
post-survivor / she don’t fight / who wanna hear my bullsh*t / meanwhile
this nigga putting his hands on me / swear ya’ll don’t know the half of
this industry…
No comments:
Post a Comment