Wednesday 15 May 2013

Mercy Johnson Talks About Daughter

''My 4-MonthOld baby Has Sexy Hips''
The popular saying 'like mother like daughter' has come to fulfillment in the life of sexy Nollywood actress Mercy Johnson who recently gave birth to a beautiful baby daughter in the United State of America.
In a recent interview,the mother of one said her 4-month-old daughter purity Ozioma Okojie has sexy hips like hers.
Hear the proud mother in her own words below
''Sexy is in-built.It's just how you feel about yourself.For me,sexy is confidence.It mustn't be about the Malaysian hair or the Gucci bag or the big bum.It's about you liking yourself just the way you are.But most people would call you sexy because of your figure...For me, it just runs in my family.I don't work out or do anything.I;m just trying now to workout and swin to lose weight and get back to work so Odi dosen't get to call me Orobo again.

when i bath purity in the morning and i see the curve of her hips,i say ''Oh my God, Odi .Purity has
sexy hips.''Than he say,she is just  4 month old,shut up!

This is so so funny
Congrate to Mercy Jonhson and family

No comments:

Post a Comment