Wednesday 5 June 2013

I’m in Love with my Mint Green Eyeliner by NARS


2013 04 11 01.08.06 650x650 Im in Love with my Mint Green Eyeliner by NARS
This new NARS Larger Than Life Long-Wear Eyeliner in Barrow Street rocks my world. It’s a fun, unexpected mint green/seafoam color that makes my eyes POP! You can also use it on your lower lash line for a more extreme look.
The pencils glide on smoothly with a smudge-proof finish. 12-hour wear with no smearing and no caking.
  • Long-wearing
  • Achieves rich, intense color
  • Twist up delivery and built-in sharpener
NARS Summer 2013 Im in Love with my Mint Green Eyeliner by NARS
I’m also digging the Shimmer Eyeshadow in Euphrate. It’s a highly pigmented silver that can be worn alone or with black, for a sexy, smoky eye.
These highly pigmented, long wearing, crease resistant colors can be applied sheer or layered for more dramatic effects. Color glides on smoothly, evenly and blends easily.

  • True color application.
  • Can be applied dry or with a dampened brush for stronger intensity.
  • Multi-function use for shading, lining and highlighting the eyes.
NARS Summer Im in Love with my Mint Green Eyeliner by NARS
The NARS Velvet Matte Lip pencils are amazing. The long-lasting, non-drying formula is enriched with emollients for a creamy texture, while a combination of unique silicones ensures long-lasting, seamless color for hours. The Summer 2013 color, Tender Night, is a nice iridescent lilac, but it’s too sheer for my lips. I have highly pigmented lips already, so sheer, frosty colors don’t always do much for me. I’d be way more excited about this lip pencil if it was more matte, but still had that iridescence.
  • Enriched with Vitamin E
  • Convenient, easy application

No comments:

Post a Comment